Please click here to access our secure giving site for the following funds:
- General Fund - makes it possible to engage in vital ministries throughout the life of our church and beyond.
- Capital Campaign - fuels the campaign to renovate and link our worship and service spaces, facilitating easier navigation and better accessibility into and through the church. Scroll down for more information about building renovation plans.
- Building Improvement Fund - enables necessary maintenance and upkeep of the church's current infrastructure
- Hunger Ministry- supports our ongoing efforts to feed families in the 20895 ZIP code. Visit our Hunger Ministry page for more information.
Please SCROLL DOWN to find:
- the Pledge Form, and let us know how you can support the work of St. Paul's in 2021.
- the donation forms for special projects, including the Holiday Giving program making Christmas bright.
- information about UMC "Special Sunday" offerings, for designated denomination-wide offerings on an annual rotation such as UMCOR and Peace with Justice funds.
- how to receive offering envelopes in the mail, or to ask us to stop sending them.
- the Capital Campaign for large-scale building renovations including accessible parking and new restroom facilities.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office.