Please click here to access our secure giving site for the following funds:
- General Fund - makes it possible to engage in vital ministries throughout the life of our church and beyond.
- Capital Campaign - fuels the campaign to renovate and link our worship and service spaces, facilitating easier navigation and better accessibility into and through the church. Scroll down for more information about building renovation plans.
- Building Improvement Fund - enables necessary maintenance and upkeep of the church's current infrastructure
- Hunger Ministry- supports our ongoing efforts to feed families in the 20895 ZIP code. Visit our Hunger Ministry page for more information.
Please SCROLL DOWN to find:
- UMCOR emergency response donation information.
- UMC "Special Sunday" information, for designated denomination-wide offerings on an annual rotation such as Native American Ministries and Peace with Justice funds.
- Additional Contribution Options. Use this to make donations to anything outside the "regular menu" of offerings or Special Sundays. You'll enter the designation in the form, just like you would write the purpose on the memo line of a check.
- Pledge information, to let us know how you can support the work of St. Paul's in 2021 with faithful giving.
- The Capital Campaign for large-scale building renovations including accessible parking and new restroom facilities.
- How to receive offering envelopes in the mail, or to ask us to stop sending them.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office or Mrs. Michelle Gregonis, Treasurer.