Stephen Ministry in a pandemic
Are you feeling exhausted from all the disruptions to life created by the covid-19 pandemic? Are you or someone you know struggling with challenges like:
• Isolation and loneliness
• Anxiety over health
• Grief due to many different kinds of losses
• Tension from juggling work, childcare, and schooling
• Financial strain or job loss
• Uncertainty about the future
• Other unexpected life challenges
If so, you don’t have to face it alone. Our Stephen Ministers are ready to listen, care, encourage, and provide emotional and spiritual support. A Stephen Minister will meet with you privately — by phone, by video chat, or, if safely possible, in person — to offer care and support. It’s free and completely confidential.
For more information, please contact one of the pastors or Dr. Meg Baker, Stephen Leader and St. Paul's Minister of Spiritual Care & Formation, to obtain more information.