Please join us for in-person outdoor worship service on
Sunday, October 25 at 11:00 a.m. (NEW TIME)
in Reinhardt Park (directly across from St. Paul's front doors), weather permitting.
Here is what you should know:
- If weather conditions threaten a cancellation, we will do our best to make a decision on Friday evening based on the forecast. Any cancellation will be announced on stpaulsk.org, Facebook, and sent by email to the weekly news group. (Click here to sign up for the Weekly News emails.) That being said, if you wake up on Sunday and despite our best guess, there is rain - just stay home and enjoy a live-stream of the service using Facebook live (https://www.facebook.com/stpaulskensington)
- Four young people from the 2020 Confirmation Class will be welcomed into full membership.
- This worship service will include Holy Communion. You are invited to bring your own bread and juice to be consecrated during the service. This month, we also offer the option of providing each person with an "all in one" sealed package with a wafer and juice.
- All those present should save their communion elements instead of consuming them during the service. Prayerfully consume them at home or in your vehicle, after washing or sanitizing your hands. This way, you will not remove your mask or touch your face in a way that could risk exposing yourself - or your neighbors here - to illness.
- Bring picnic blankets or folding chairs to the park. Arrange physically-distanced seating with your family or group, keeping at least 6 feet between groups.
- Please avoid making physical contact with others. (We know it's hard to resist giving elbow-bumps, high-fives, or even hugs! But we can do hard things to keep our friends as safe as possible.)
- All those attending in the park must wear masks the entire time, covering the nose and mouth.
- Parking on Armory Avenue should be reserved for those who wish to participate "drive-in" style from the safety of a vehicle. All others may park in the church lot, town hall lot, or at the baker's union.
- Drive-in viewers should tune your radio to 101.7 FM while on site.
- On Saturday night, you can find the bulletin text on this page, along with a downloadable file. Our bulletin has been reformatted so you can view it on a smartphone or tablet or print it on a standard home printer.
- There will be no congregational singing in the park.
- If you wish to drop off your offering, ushers will be available to direct you to the drop-off location.
- Please do NOT bring snacks, meals, drinking water, or other drinks to the park, since people would have to remove a mask to consume these things.
- Worship will be available online in real time through Facebook Live - no Facebook account required (https://www.facebook.com/stpaulskensington/) and a higher-quality video will be available later in the week on our Worship At Home page.
Worship on November 1 will be in-person, indoors in the Sanctuary; reservations are required! Please read more below. On Sundays when we cannot join together in person, please click here to visit the Worship-at-Home page for worship services, posted each Sunday at 11:00 a.m.