LED BY REVEREND JOEY HEATH-MASON & RABBI ADAM ROSENWASSER
with J2 Adventures Tour Company.
December 3, 2023
5:00-6:30 PM by Zoom
You are invited to learn more about our trip to Israel in 2025. We will be joined by a representative of the J2 tour company who is organizing the trip. Bring your questions, and get some answers. For the ZOOM link, email firstname.lastname@example.org or look in the Weekly News email.
Registration window: now through DEC 12, 2024
Trip dates: Feb 12, 2025 - Feb 21, 2025
For details and the full program, please visit
The itinerary (subject to change) is available for viewing and download.
Sites and stops include:
- The Old City of Jerusalem with the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the golden Dome of the Rock, and the Jewish Quarter’s famous Hurva Synagogue
- The Dead Sea basin, including the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered
- A Palestinian city in the West Bank
- Yad Vashem, the national memorial to the six million Jewish victims of the Holocaust
- Capernaum on the shores of the Sea of Galilee, a boat tour on the Sea, and the site of the sermon on the mount
- Caesarea Philippi (Banias), the site where Jesus revealed his mission.
- Visit the Hula Nature Reserve, home to thousands of storks, cranes, pelicans, and flamingos. Enjoy bike-riding and golfcarting.
- Wine tasting at a local boutique winery
- Visit Nazareth and its holy sites.
- Guided visit to the ancient Roman city of Caesarea.
- Tour of Tel Aviv.
Included in the tour package:
7 nights' accommodations. Late check out on the day of departure is included. 8 days of touring with a tour educator (guide), in a luxury air-conditioned
bus. Daily breakfast & 5 dinners. Water on the bus. Porterage at the hotels. All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
Flights to and from Israel. Personal extras including snacks, additional meals, non-group travel, laundry, wine, souvenirs, etc. and any related taxes or fees.
Cost: $4,390 per person in a double room / $5,530 per person in a single room.
Please note: If cost is a limiting factor for you, please have a confidential discussion with Pastor Joey about partial support through our Campership/Scholarship fund.